5th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys 2014)
in conjunction with the 31st International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2014)
Beijing International Convention Center (BICC), Beijing, China
June 25-26th, 2014
- [2014-05-24] Accepted Posters are announced.
- [2014-05-24] Technical Program is available.
- [2014-05-24] Camera-ready submission instructions are available.
- [2014-05-21] Registration site is available.
- [2014-05-21] Student Travel Grant Application is available.
- [2014-05-17] Call for Posters.
- [2014-05-17] Paper notification is done.
- [2014-03-23] Submission due passed.
Building on the success of its 2010–2013 predecessors in New Delhi, India; Shanghai, China; Seoul, South Korea; and Singapore, APSys 2014 will continue to be a lively forum for systems researchers and practitioners across the world to meet, interact, and collaborate with their peers from the Asia/Pacific region. We take a broad view of computer systems, and solicit papers on topics such as:
● Operating systems
● Virtualization, including novel VM applications
● File and storage systems, including designs for new storage technologies
● Mobile and pervasive computing
● Cloud computing and data center management
● Distributed systems
● Networks, including wireless technologies
● Energy efficiency and green computing
● Measurement, monitoring and modeling
● Reliability, scalability, and fault-tolerance
● Security and privacy
● Embedded systems
● Systems for machine learning
● Machine learning for systems